Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There's been a lot of attention given recently to the Law of Attraction and the idea of manifesting what you want out of life, particularly since the release of the movie The Secret. Now, you've probably been exposed in some way to this idea of the Law of Attraction. Maybe you watched or read The Secret. Perhaps you caught part of an interview with one of the many Law of Attraction experts on TV. And maybe, you've thought "That sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind learning more about the Law of Attraction and perhaps apply these principles to my life." So, you set out to learn more and WHAM, instant information overload. You find out that the amount of information on the subject is overwhelming. Go into any bookstore and you'll most likely find shelf upon shelf of books on the topic. Turn on your TV and there's a good chance someone will be interviewing an expert on the topic. If you really want to have some fun, Google "Law of Attraction". You'll need plenty of time to peruse through those results, let me tell ya. So, where to start amongst this mass of information? The answer? Right here.

I'll bet I am a lot like you. I have a wife, kids, dogs, a job, and everything else that goes along with living here on Planet Earth. Like you, I was exposed to the Law of Attraction and was intrigued. I started to research it and trying to apply the principles to my life. There were times I was overwhelmed by the sheer mass of the information on the topic. But, I persevered. I've read dozens of books, articles, and blog posts. I've watched tons of videos and DVDs, listened to Cd's and pod casts, and participated in numerous teleseminars and webinars. And slowly, I've started to get it. Now, I'm no expert on the subject (just trying to become one) but I figured that I'm probably not the only one who was at first, a bit overwhelmed by the accumulated body of knowledge on the Law of Attraction. And I'm betting there are lots of people who would like to see the knowledge presented in a simple, easy to understand format.

So, my pledge to you is this. I'll take the knowledge I've accumulated and do my best to winnow it down to the basics. I'll present the Law of Attraction in terms that are easily understood. We'll talk about what the Law of Attraction is, and what it is not. And finally, we'll talk about how to apply the Law of Attraction to your own life. We'll have frequent tips on how to apply the Law of Attraction (and other Laws and Principles) to any aspect of your life, be it physical, mental or spiritual. And hopefully, you'll be able to take that knowledge and change your life in a powerful and positive way.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy the journey. Take this knowledge, make it your own and soon you too can have All You Desire.



Randy